Now this is a real thirst quencher that’s nothing but refreshing to the last sip. Lift the glass for a drink, and you’re greeted by fragrant mint, both as your garnish and as an ingredient in the cocktail. The sweetness offered by Liber & Co. Pineapple Gum Syrupis playfully balanced by a few squeezes of lemon, then subdued by mellow cucumber. Every flavor in the glass tastes like it was made for the others, making this the ultimate Garden Party.
- 1 1/2 oz. St. George Gin
- 1/2 oz. St. Germain
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- 1/4 oz. Liber & Co. Pineapple Gum Syrup
- 2 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 cucumber slice, plus more for garnish
- Lemon wheel, for garnish
- Add ice, St. George Gin, St. Germain, lemon juice, Liber & Co. Pineapple Gum Syrup, mint leaves, and cucumber slice to a shaker.
- Shake and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with mint, cucumber, and lemon, and enjoy!