- In a bowl large enough to dip your bread in, combine eggs, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Get a pan on medium heat, adding enough butter to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Place Cinnamon Toast Crunch in a Ziploc bag, crushing with your hands, then spread on a plate.
- Once pan is heated, dip your bread in the french toast mix for about 5 seconds per side, then place on your plate of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, coating both sides, and place in the pan.
- Cook until golden brown on the first side, then add more butter to your pan, and flip the french toast, frying until golden brown.
Serve with maple syrup and more crushed cereal on top.
(Images/Recipe via BSINTHEKITCHEN)